Fatty Patty Fatty Patty

Interesting ...

I liked the entire movie, up until the part when Patty couldn't control her regurgitation. It's well drawn and presented well, and the sound quality was good too. I just didn't get your style of humor.

Maybe next time you can go for something with more substance.

WigheadFilms responds:

my car

The BLAMMED! Collection 3 The BLAMMED! Collection 3

That was a very uniquely styled approach

well I gave you a 10 on style because you had to be the only person with enough style to think that was good. The sound gets messed up when you get to the video of you in the playground and well ... it just keeps replaying some dumb laughter.

Anyway, I think they were all blammed of a reason and that reason being that they sucked.

TJN001 responds:

well, i like jalapenos bitch

Salty Swamp Salty Swamp

Freaky Deaky Good!

Very well animated and the sound was superb. You have quite the skill for flash and you should definitely consider continuing the series. Great job!

Knoxs "Resident Evil" Knoxs "Resident Evil"

Extremely Hilarious

Dude, that was like totally evil ..... Evil? No that's not the word. Funny ... yeah that's it. Or Hilarious, which ever you prefer. Anyway, keep making fun of people because it's funny. Right? Yeah!

Knox responds:

i prefer...evil *evil laugh*.....

Till death do us part Till death do us part

Son, that was truly deep!

You're probably one of the most creative artist out there. It's good to see a movie that deals witht he harsh realities of some peoples lives and not crap about kirby or megaman. Great Job and make one on a lighter side!

Battle For Earth Battle For Earth

Piece O Crap

What was the point of that? Did you only mean to waste space in the portal?

Crocky 5 Crocky 5

Kinda wierd and hard to follow!

This movie made no sense and was excessively violent for no known reason. Please, if you're going to make another movie like this ... animals MUST have a reason to die!!!

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

You truly are the master.

Man, you got some skills. However did you get the idea for this animation. Yo, I have a favor to ask. Please take me on as an aprentice to your work.

Idiot Ninjas 3 Idiot Ninjas 3

Great Work

This is absolutely awesome. I mean these ninjas are the most intelligence depraved people ever. Definetly golden globe material. Very funny animations and scripting. Nice music too. I love offspring. WOOOH!

Wonderful World Wonderful World

Some of the stuff you said made sense.

But come on ... People come to newgrounds, not for news, but for quality flash movies that make us forget that there is a news program on.