The Haunted House The Haunted House

Not at all scary.

A bunch of cheap lookin images ain't gonna scary noone. Find more better pics and the end shouldn't be so gay.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Move over FFT ... here comes Tactics Core!

I would spend all day playing this if it had various levels and secret characters. But too bad it doesn't If it ever does become one of the greatest games of all time, send me the first copy ... please!

Beer-In-Stein Beer-In-Stein

OOOOOOOkkkkkkkaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

This sucked! Here's where you went wrong: First of all the loading screen has a gay picture of beer that is very poorly drawn! Second the animation was crappy! Third, you don't need to tap space bar repeatedley, just hold it down! And finally how the hell can someone exploded after drinking three mugs of beer! You stupid stupid jackass!

Captain-Furious responds:

um, are you trying to tell me you liked it?........

Mini-Putt 2 Mini-Putt 2

Man this is so addictive!

When I played your first game, I was like this shit is hot, but man the second one really improved. Man keep up da good work and maybe a mini putt 3 might be next.

Battleship Flash Game Battleship Flash Game

Good, Good!

This was ok, The game was fun and the sound was okay. I gave you a high score because i love to play battle ship. Do better next time.

Combat Instinct 2 Combat Instinct 2

You rule my brotha!

This was a great movie ! It will certaintly be in the top 5 of all time! Keep up the good work! Oh yea one more thing..............Keep kickin ass!

scratch master simulator scratch master simulator

Phat son!

This game was mad hot! I just didn't understand how the levels worked but this could keep a slow moron entertained for years! Great job, Make more!!!!!!

mario pacman mario pacman

Pretty Damn good!!!

This is great! You brang an old classic back to life with everyone's favorite nintendo mascot! Bravo keep makin more games like this!!!!