Fatty Patty Fatty Patty

Interesting ...

I liked the entire movie, up until the part when Patty couldn't control her regurgitation. It's well drawn and presented well, and the sound quality was good too. I just didn't get your style of humor.

Maybe next time you can go for something with more substance.

WigheadFilms responds:

my car

The BLAMMED! Collection 3 The BLAMMED! Collection 3

That was a very uniquely styled approach

well I gave you a 10 on style because you had to be the only person with enough style to think that was good. The sound gets messed up when you get to the video of you in the playground and well ... it just keeps replaying some dumb laughter.

Anyway, I think they were all blammed of a reason and that reason being that they sucked.

TJN001 responds:

well, i like jalapenos bitch

Salty Swamp Salty Swamp

Freaky Deaky Good!

Very well animated and the sound was superb. You have quite the skill for flash and you should definitely consider continuing the series. Great job!

The Haunted House The Haunted House

Not at all scary.

A bunch of cheap lookin images ain't gonna scary noone. Find more better pics and the end shouldn't be so gay.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Move over FFT ... here comes Tactics Core!

I would spend all day playing this if it had various levels and secret characters. But too bad it doesn't If it ever does become one of the greatest games of all time, send me the first copy ... please!

Beer-In-Stein Beer-In-Stein

OOOOOOOkkkkkkkaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

This sucked! Here's where you went wrong: First of all the loading screen has a gay picture of beer that is very poorly drawn! Second the animation was crappy! Third, you don't need to tap space bar repeatedley, just hold it down! And finally how the hell can someone exploded after drinking three mugs of beer! You stupid stupid jackass!

Captain-Furious responds:

um, are you trying to tell me you liked it?........